The Girls in Tech Catalyst Conference is a three-day event showcasing women at the forefront of the technology and start-up spaces, with inspiring keynotes from female leaders, as well as workshops, panel discussions, and networking events. The conference offers attendees exciting discussion and sage advice on innovation and technology, and will provide them with a platform to exchange ideas, connect with other influential women, and create lasting business relationships that could have considerable impact on the technology industry at large.
Speakers at past conferences include Elisa Camahort, COO of Blogher, Donna Novitsky, CEO of BigTent; Sandy Jen, CTO of Meebo; Leila Chiryath Janah, CEO and Founder of Samasource; Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook; Marissa Mayer, CEO of Yahoo.
Featured discussion topics include:
- From corporate to startup
- The realities of funding women
- Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Cutting Through The Gender Divide
- Propelling to the Next Level in Your Career
- Workplace Diversity and Why it Matters
- Educating and empowering women in technology around the world
- Creating change in developing nations by using online, accessible tools
- The “She-Economy”: How women drive the economy with social experiences
- The Grind and the Workplace
- Compensation Parity: Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Finding Happiness in Work+Life Balance